We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Here we are still hanging out in San Diego.  We are trying to see some things we have never seen or done while living my whole life here!  We found this great Museum of Making Music-MOMM in Carlsbad.  It was great and there were a lot of instruments to actually pick up and play so Dan was in heaven.  


 Ok, so I had fun too!
These were a guitar harp combination but can't remember the exact name.

Even greater....it was overlooking the Pacific.  Nice stroll on the beach....

Took a several mile hike (since I won't be walking for a little while after surgery tomorrow) in the mountains east of San Diego near where we used to live.  This burnt tree (2003 wildfires) is where my fathers ashes were placed many years ago.  It's always a peaceful place for me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment